MirroFlex Structures are decorated thermoplastic panels that are three dimensioned by a proprietary process. Flexible enough to be rolled for UPS shipping yet completely rigid when laminated. These products are most similar to High Pressure Laminates in thickness and size. They have impact, chemical, abrasion, U.V., stain and fire resistant properties. MirroFlex Structures are suitable as wall panels, ceiling tiles, backsplashes, furniture, display fixtures, and many other interior design applications. Hundreds of designs and color combinations are possible and many are in stock for immediate delivery.
Two Tone Effects
Advantages of MirroFlex
- Ease of “on the job” fabrication
- High quality appearance
- Low cost
- Can be supplied with or without pressure sensitive adhesive
- Protective carrier sheet which does not have to be removed until final fabrication is completed
- Ability to be bent and/or die cut to almost any shape needed, i.e., furniture parts, molding, tables, etc.
- Wide color range to meet designers’ specification
- Designers and architects are interested because of the material’s unique appearance
We offer the largest selection of Structures designs. All MirroFlex Structures designs are high impact resistant and are available in a wide variety of patterns and colors. MirroFlex Structures laminates can easily be cut to size with razor knives or scissors. They can also be applied to many substrates with pressure sensitive adhesive strips and can be used for retrofits and DIY applications. MirroFlex Structures are suitable for beautiful interior applications. They are flexible enough to roll for easy shipping, but completely rigid when applied to walls, ceilings and backsplashes.